Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could you tell me why you deleted my warning to all alfa owners about alfa tech,is it fair that this guy gets away with .One day he could end up injurying someone due to his shooddy work i was under the ipression this site was to help us in the alfa community,im sorry if its caused you any problems but this guy has evaded any way of paying even though the courts have awarded the case in my favour so can you shed any light,at this moment i feel that i am made to be the rogue and its ok for him to carry on .
many thanks from one alfa driver that cannot use his car...

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
You thread is still on the site dude !! :confused:

You did get a warning/reply from Wrinx though !! :eek:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Hi could you tell me why you deleted my warning to all alfa owners about alfa tech,is it fair that this guy gets away with .One day he could end up injurying someone due to his shooddy work i was under the ipression this site was to help us in the alfa community,im sorry if its caused you any problems but this guy has evaded any way of paying even though the courts have awarded the case in my favour so can you shed any light,at this moment i feel that i am made to be the rogue and its ok for him to carry on .
many thanks from one alfa driver that cannot use his car...
well, it may stray into uncomfortable territory for the mods, however, it does serve to give AO users a heads up, and the world is full of rogues, its fun!! :cool: :cheese: JK ;)

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
The threads were merged into one, if you do have a problem with the way it has been delt with could you please PM the mod who dealt with the thread in question rather than post a new thread publicly.

many thanks, phil

D

·
0 Posts
Phil,

if he got a public 'warning' about it then doesnt he have a right to a public reponse? not causing waves just askin mate........

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
yeah, but it should happen in the thread in question don't you think?

The warning was about posting the same thread in more than one section which wrinx had to tidy up.

A simple read throught the merged thread would of explained where the other thread had gone meaning no need for this thread

W

·
0 Posts
The reason for action taken was stated in the thread :confused:

There is still a thread left...what's the problem :confused:

The other side of the coin is that the company probably has many satisfied customers as well.....

wrinx

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry wrinx,phil,did not mean to cause probs,and i admit i didnt read all of it as the red mist came down and i lost it,this is how much this has got to me.It seemed the right idea at the time to post them in all lounges big promise won't do it again.I did try to pm the moderator but it would'nt allow a pm response that is why i opened a new thread. yes I know iv'e been a bit naughty but i miss driving the old girl its not much fun seeing sat in the garage
many thanks for your responses
mark...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts