Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i,ve been reading a thread started by a member called paddy and i can't for the life of me understand the way he was being treated.

i thought i would try this poll to see if i'm missing something.

i will also add that although i am a newbie here i have been an alfa owner for quite a few years, i've had a couple suds, a gtv and a couple 75's v6 and ts.

please vote

W

·
0 Posts
hhmmm, will b watching this thread to see how it progresses...

My twopenneth.....anyone is welcome to use this forum but they must respect both the rules and the other members...that includes the moderators!

wrinx

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I don't think there's a point on voting.

·
Super Moderator
44,765 Posts
Gollum, you'd have to more specific about exactly what you saw as the problem with how he was treated.
Of course anyone is welcome on here, but, depending on which thread you're talking about, paddy was verging on the offensive, and a few people complained to him about that. The next day he went back on that thread and apologised for that, so I don't really see that there's any ongoing problem at all.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Everybody should be welcome, but this forum should be kept as a friendly, informative, fun resource rather than testosterone fuelled one-upmanship. This is NOT a competition.
Paddy has raised a few backs because of his abrasive posts/replies. He has got as good as he's given. Deservedly or not. He was warned on numerous times, as others were by the moderators (who incidently run this site in their own time and for FREE!!)

Anybody should be free to post within the rules. We all abide by them and have to have respect for other members.

I stand by what I said initially, some people, as with everyday life, need to take a chill pill and moderate their behavior to others - even online!! :rolleyes:

Well, thats me done for a Sunday night...... ;)

See y'all in the morn.

·
Super Moderator
44,765 Posts
Ah, I see now, you're talking about a different thread.
Well, from skimming through the last two pages of it, I'd say there were two people acting like children. they were both warned to drop it several times, only got themselves to blame for the banning.

W

·
0 Posts
I know the thread (obviously!) being referred to by Bazza, his little explanation is about spot on....they were both banned for two days. Should be lifted on monday.

wrinx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts