Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2'41"

TBF I wasn't sure if it was something cleavage related or was going to end in a cat fight so I held on much longer than expected
:lol:

After I posted, I tried again, this time using the mute button for a bit but it got to the point where began to judge her on her irritating body language / mannerisms and I turned it off.

I am now in a slight quandry (but won't be losing sleep about it), have I judged her using rules that are similiar to her own?

P

·
0 Posts
:lol:

After I posted, I tried again, this time using the mute button for a bit but it got to the point where began to judge her on her irritating body language / mannerisms and I turned it off.

I am now in a slight quandry (but won't be losing sleep about it), have I judged her using rules that are similiar to her own?
What? that she is an irritable "punt" (letter swap required) :eek:

Such a horrid woman. Ive come over all italian and feel it right to throw her in the boot of the car and toss her in the nearest river :D

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
The sad thing is that probably every contestant on that dreadful Apprentice programme probably agrees with her. She typifies the characters that the show promotes. "Look at me, I'm great, you're crap, stop polluting my space".
I often wonder what these people see looking back at them in the mirror and wonder even more how our society gets suckered in by them to let them earn such a good living.
She is more the type of person I worry about walking the streets than the likes of paroled prisoners. At least they rarely get chance to spout drivel in the media..... and I don't want to vomit at the sight of them.

BTW, I didn't see where Holly lost her cool, very disappointed in that.:(

P

·
0 Posts
The bit at the end... Very small moment but the "trolls" face was a fine sight... Nothing better than being put in ones place :lol:

But yes I agree ^^^

·
Registered
44,773 Posts
1' 17'' :eek: What an unpleasant woman !

She probably lives by the saying "All publicity is good publicity" I wouldn't be surprised if she did this deliberately just to make her the centre of attention for a while. A bit more money in her bank account for all the interviews she'll be invited to do just bacause of this interview.

S

·
0 Posts
Who are these people? Should I recognise any of them? Sorry for asking but I don't watch much TV these days.

Is the old bloke the father of that guy that does Children's telly on a Saturday morning?

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
I liked the bit where she said that she didn't like children who were named after places. Then Philip pointed out that she had a daughter named India. Naturally that had nothing to do with the country of a similar name. :Headbang:

Having watched her on the Apprentice she seems to have become even more insufferable. Wouldn't have thought that was possible but boy has she managed it.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Don't know her.
Never seen her.
Not likely to see her.
Don't care.
Won't waste synapse time on her.
Better things to do with brain cells.

G

·
0 Posts
I thought we had laws about discrimination? Oh sorry it was her lawyer friends that created them for "the masses"
No wonder this country is heading back to the Dark Ages!
Total elitist ######it :mad:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Hth

1 - 20 of 32 Posts