Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Behold - the greatest alloy wheel of all time.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Great choice Jomor..
The Selespeed.. a gentleman's choice of alloys wink :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
very nice Jomor!! I want!!

But did somebody nick your aerial? :D

-Nick

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Che Boludo:
<strong>But did somebody nick your aerial? :D
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did. :D

My bella often sleeps covered at nights, so the aerial is in the boot wink

Thank you guys

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>The Selespeed.. a gentleman's choice of alloys wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Wim. And the Fuldas are lots better than I expected. Its too soon to talk about grip (and I m not expecting them to be the best), but I can tell that they are unexpectedly comfort and noiseless!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
the best thing about Selespeeds is that they are soooo easy to clean, which helps to keep them in mint condition.. a whipe with a moist cloth every two days and they remain spotless :D :D
best alloys I ever had

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Finally your Bella has some real wheels!!! :)

Well done Jomor!! As Wim said: "gentleman's choice of alloys"!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fraser:
<strong>Get the lyrics right this time naughty

You're about to lose control and you think you like it</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn, I was just about to correct you wink :)

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have to go for a while now. I must go for a spin (smooth and easy of course ) and to show them to my gf. I wont tell her that you saw them first :D Cheers all

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fraser:
<strong>Get the lyrics right this time naughty

You're about to lose control and you think you like it</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">damn, I was just about to correct you wink :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You hip disco cats you!!
:cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Cheers Jomor wink
Drive safe :)

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
WOW Jomor!!!! eek! eek!

Your bella look FANTASTIC! :D

i'm REEEEAALY happy for you!!

congrats, i know you'll take v. good care of them

hope Fulda has improved over the years, but i have a feeling they have wink

:cool:

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>WOW Jomor!!!! eek! eek!

Your bella look FANTASTIC! :D

i'm REEEEAALY happy for you!!

hope Fulda has improved over the years, but i have a feeling they have wink

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Patrick, they feel very safe till now (half day use :D ). I wish you get your 33 with shiny 16"inchers real soon :cool:

Weird thing: Tonite I was such a great chick head turner! It must be my new haircut right? :confused: laughing I thought women didt care about big wheels.. I luv it
:D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
thanks jomor :)
i wish i could get one too (although i would fit 15s wink ).. went to see one yesterday :rolleyes:

i dont want to hijack your thread with too much details though :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts