Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But what fuel consumption are you getting from your Mito??

On the other threat below there were some difference in opinion and I was just curious to what your getting.

B

·
0 Posts
I did 600 miles last week and got 48mpg (1600 JTDM) although I expect this to get better with a few more miles on the clock.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Ive covered 2500 miles so far in my 155 Veloce and my avg is 28.9 mpg. I recently set my B trip after putting a full tank in £43 and i got 30.8 mpg. I have to admit i have a heavy foot:( and :). However one night i decided to have a very normal stroll home and stuck to 70 with slow acceleration and recorded 37 mpg! For the record i generally drive in N mode. My trip to work is 13 miles with 10 of it on the A1 and the rest in 30 mph zones with plenty of gear changes. Apart from my trip to and from work its just round the doors. All in all its not any different to my C2 VTS mpg wise.
Hope this helps:)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
my lowest has been an average of 14 mpg over 10 miles of B road whoopsie :D:D:D

over all probably 38mpg, thats with town driving and long distance but i do have a bad case of mitoitis,which u will have too and when you get this fuel consumption goes out the window.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Since I had it I have been averaging 38.5 mpg (B trip was reset when I picked it up) and I havedone nearly 3K miles.

Per tank, I am now starting to get around the 41 mpg mark. TBH I was expecting a lot more from it and I am disappointed with those figures. (I have the 120 petrol).

·
Registered
164 Posts
59-63 mpg depending on how hard I push it, having done 7,600 mostly motorway miles. In dynamic, cross country and pressing on, it can dip to the high 40s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts