Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all as much as i love the gtv and driving here really makes me great and i guess re claiming some of that mis-spent youth was all part of thr reason for buying. But the last thing i expected was the car to get younger as well!!!!!!
i checked the kms on the car the other day expecting too see the norm of 51000 ish to see only 17kms!!!!the clock has reset itself......no messing from me , nothing out the ordinary happened and the battery was not disconnected......where did all those kms go?

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Wow!:lol:
I know that my 156 received a brand new instrument cluster under warranty at it's 60000km service and my milage started at 0 again, the dea;ler could not reprogram the milage as it's illegal in this country, but the ECU keeps a record of the true milage anyway. Not sure about the GTV though. The facelift 156's computers are a lot more advanced...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi all as much as i love the gtv and driving here really makes me great and i guess re claiming some of that mis-spent youth was all part of thr reason for buying. But the last thing i expected was the car to get younger as well!!!!!!
i checked the kms on the car the other day expecting too see the norm of 51000 ish to see only 17kms!!!!the clock has reset itself......no messing from me , nothing out the ordinary happened and the battery was not disconnected......where did all those kms go?
You been driving around in reverse alot recently? :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts