Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The massive metal security bar on my parents garden gate wasn't open properly and it came down on the rear window of my Fiat!!

Boot full of stuff so glass "cubes" everywhere all over my stuff, inside the boot trim, under the carpet, behind the bumper, even in my manbag!

It was also -4 last night so the inside of the car will be pretty frosty.

To say i am not happy would be an understatement. Thank god for fully comp insurance, it will only cost me £65 and a couple of days of my dad driving me about.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I did that in one of my cars. Had a length of pipe in the car, shut the lid and the pipe was too long for the bootlid. The glass takes forever to remove. :(

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Sorrryyyyy but thats kinda funny........never mind eh!

Glass is a pain to get out! I bought a 106 one day and glass, tiny sharp chards went into the w/s vent - for months my eyes hurt!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can laugh about it now. All Fixed on tuesday and spend an hour with the hoover on saturday in the freezing cold getting all the bits (Conveniently the engineer's hoover had broken down so he couldn't do it).

Still got a manbag full of glass though, haven't had the time to sort that yet:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts