Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it wasn't grim.

I stayed in York last night and found a cracking pub not far from the station - I had a pint of "Great Heck" (North Yorkshire brewery).

Today I went to a meeting in Sunlun, I spent over five and a half ****i* hours on the train home though, I don't want to do that too often :rolleyes: :mad:

C

·
0 Posts
You have to be careful. Yorkshire folk eat babies and their rainbows are in black and white.

C

·
0 Posts
You don't want to be on their wrong side!
You're quite right there! I saw Bin Laden driving a nissan primera across the M62 from Leeds to Manchester, before they caught him, and recently before his deportation, I saw Abu Hamza driving a purple Toyota Corrolla near Saddleworth. A very dangerous area.

·
Premium Member
4,537 Posts
You're quite right there! I saw Bin Laden driving a nissan primera across the M62 from Leeds to Manchester, before they caught him, and recently before his deportation, I saw Abu Hamza driving a purple Toyota Corrolla near Saddleworth. A very dangerous area.

:wow::wow::wow:

You can drive from Leeds to Manchester.?

C

·
0 Posts
You can actually hire Camels and sherpa's in Bradford and they will take you overland to a very hidden away picturesque Northern fishing village called Hull.
Very fascinating place the North.
For those travellers on a gap year, you can join charitable organisations who are working alongside missionaries who are attempting to introduce modern civilisation to the tribal folk of Rotherham.
Oh yes, the North holds many mysteries.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol:

C

·
0 Posts
I was up in the lakes the other week.

It was alright, except for the weather.

Oooo stay away from there! Was****er is full of dead bodies!
Why did that get edited???? lwts try again....wast water

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Well I did consider going "over there" ^^ but it would have been out of the way and therefore added too much time to the journey.

They all speak funny :lol:
I know, I can't understand a word they say and I've been living here six months :D

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.