Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI this is Mrs.Bogie here!!!

by the way,thats what Wayn Rooney's wife is called!!Anyway,In my class[yr 3] the boys are absolty obsessed with footy but apparently most of them support MAN U exept Owen[my Dad likes him!]he supports LIVERPOOL like we do. Oscar supports City and well....HE FANSYS ME!!!!:wow: :inlove:he must be DRUNK!!!! anyway,I DONT WANT TO GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::cry::cry::cry:

K

·
0 Posts
Can somebody see that al gets his tablets please. I was on duty last weekend so it's not my turn.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Al is on self-medication and as a Liverpool fan he is prone to occasional bouts of lunacy, self-delusion, unfounded and generally unreciprocated hatred, and entirely justified feelings of inadequacy. If he misses his pills too many times he wakes up at home in Wales wearing a Candy shirt and cuddling a Kenny Dalgleish inflatable doll (£24
.99 inc vat at the club shop...big selleer apparently and three usable orifices).

Tomorrow's game is a cracker - I realised I can't lose whatever happens! And I don't much care (City are almost certain Champions this year).

Draw = City drops points, great, we at least stay in touch. City hammmmmmmer Liverpool = result, love seeing that whoever does it; Liverpool nick a win with an undeserved penalty against the run of play as usual = result, City get beat and we close the gap a tiny bit.

Good luck, tomorrow, Liverpool. Good God, I never thought I'd say that......where are my tablets?

:D :D :D

K

·
0 Posts
If he misses his pills too many times he wakes up at home in Wales wearing a Candy shirt and cuddling a Kenny Dalgleish inflatable doll (£24
.99 inc vat at the club shop...big selleer apparently and three usable orifices).
I was just enjoying a slice of fruit loaf and now I've spat bits out on the computer. :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as opposed to the 'sir' alex ones on sale at old trafford's tourist tat shop - they only have one orifice. which is, of course, true to life as mr ferguson talks out of his cornhole :thumbs:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I was just enjoying a slice of fruit loaf and now I've spat bits out on the computer. :lol:
Yes, it's part of the popular Kinky Kenny range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts