Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just spent an hour working with a guy chomping and slurping on the half packet of wrigleys in his mouth. It sounded like somebody walking through soft mud in wellies.:mad:
What is the stuff all about, why do the areas outside fast food shops have to be plastered with it, it gets on your shoes its on seats on public transport, put your hand under any pub table and your'e sure to find some stuck there.
Why do so many otherwise respectable people turn into lip smacking chomping litter louts as soon as they open the packet. It should be more heavily taxed to cut down its usage. Rant over.

As you can tell my hour with the culprit this morning has got to me. Apologies to any silent and respectful gum chewers.:)

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
Me too. Horrid stuff!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sat opposite this dirty looking woman on the train other day... I was trying to read and all i could hear was squelch squish...

Close your fecking mouth!! Disgusting.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What all above have said. Revolting.

A look under the tables in school is truly grim. :mad:

·
Premium Member
45,020 Posts

That was detention punishment at my school, you were given a wall paper scraper and told to clean the underside of the tables.

·
Registered
54,872 Posts

Indeed, went to a meeting at the school on Tuesday night. Held onto the seat of the chair when getting up only to realise I was holding on to someones gum that had been stuck underneath.

Dirty fecking bleeders :tut: :mad: :rant:

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
I bought some chewing gum from a machine in the gents toliets in the local pub once. It was horrible it tasted like rubber. I haven't used it since.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Sat opposite this dirty looking woman on the train other day... I was trying to read and all i could hear was squelch squish...

Close your fecking mouth!! Disgusting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts