Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a very happy excited mess! If you saw my other thread about looking for a spider, I ended up wanting the V6, and I found one with FSH, 58000 miles. I've had it 4 days now.
I drove a Sprint when I was a teenager, and many good and bad cars since, but nothing is as nice to drive as this. I've let my mum have a drive (thanks to dad she has driven some lovely cars, and she's the only person I would dare to fall asleep with as a passenger, she's that good a driver) and she thinks it's beautiful. In fact, it suits her - she drove it like she loved it, first time! My dad drove it, but happened upon the torque steering, drove it too close to a wall and ****ed me off a bit. He can be a ***t. :lol:
On the other hand, it's my dad who's passed on his love of motors, so I'm grateful. However, he is really beginning to despair because I haven't shut up about this car. So, I've decided, I'm not going to **** him off just because I have a lovelier car than he has, I'm going to talk about it on here.
So, it's a rosso gtv, I'm sat on tan leather momo, and I'm praying my wallet can keep up with me. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Well done buddy!

I'm assuming it's a GTV V6 not a GTV6 which is a different car.

Get some pictures up sharpish :D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
good on you man....i'm hoping for a bit of the same soon...sometime soon...still looking for my perfect alfa..and glad you found one...
enjoy it thoroughly:thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts