Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... she desperately needs a rest and a clean and some polish. My commute has been, to say the least interesting for the last week or so, but my blackline is doing brilliantly considering that she is designed for a smooth italian test track and not the massive craters that seem to be appearing everywhere on herts already crap roads :( So here's to all us alfa owners out there - keep going and lets look forward to the summer drives. Matt :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
amen!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
You brave man Matt! I bet you cant wait to give the GT a good bath.

·
Registered
38,912 Posts
I haven't used my GTV since the snow came.

The bravo is really dirty though and when the salt has gone its going to get the jetwash sprayed underneath it.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yeah I bet yours is tucked away nicely! I need to win the lottery to get a weekend v6!!
Its tucked away but I took it for blast last sunday and its drity again! :cheese: I could do with wining the lottery aswell the V6 is a expensive hobbie. Its quite depressing getting 80miles from 20quid at the moment.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
... she desperately needs a rest and a clean and some polish. My commute has been, to say the least interesting for the last week or so, but my blackline is doing brilliantly considering that she is designed for a smooth italian test track and not the massive craters that seem to be appearing everywhere on herts already crap roads :( So here's to all us alfa owners out there - keep going and lets look forward to the summer drives. Matt :thumbs:
That car looks p1ssed off! Kind of reminds me of the scene in the Simpsons when Homer was driving the family home from New York and all that rubbish was landing on his face!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts