Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. in Need for Speed Shift 2 ..

But it's pretty sweet. Engine sound and image is stunning. But you keep hearing cartoon-like sounds of pebbles on the pavement, and tire sounds have been better 10 years ago in the NFS games. Reply | Need for Speed Racing Game

Anyway, it is such a great car. So responsive and forgives the driver's mistakes - unlike other cars.

A Giulietta QV is also available in this game: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/12/shift2_alfa_romeo_giulietta_qv_1.jpg

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have been driving round the Nordschliefe in a variety of Alfa's:) in GTR Evolution 156 variants and GT's. My force-feedback steering wheel won't force-feedback in GTR unfortunately:mad: which makes 8 or 9 minutes of Nurburgring lappery "interesting" to say the least:D I will look out for N for S, I have got most of the old versions, and would definitely be up for the 8c experience.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 8C is the best of it's class (C). I often get a huge Nissan GTR ramming me off the road though... With some adjustments it seems to rival a Porsche 911 GT3 performance. Wonder if that's realistic.

Did not see any Giulietta for sale yet, but it should be there...

I wonder if this is realistic: I keep hearing the brakes squeaking sound, it is loud enough to hear over the engine sound! Also when shifting, the gears engage very loudly, sounds like a muscle car manual transmission. That sound can't be right, the 8C is semi-auto I guess?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts