Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it!

I picked my car up two weeks ago, with some trepidation, and following two weeks of driving, I have got to say that I have throughly enjoyed driving my Alfa.

I keep telling everyone that it's not the quickest car I have ever owned, but everytime I look at the speedo I seem to be travelling at a fair velocity, it masks its speed very well.

I love the feel of the car, the colour and the red leather interior (not to everyones tastes I know - but it suits the car very well) make it special, and its a long time since I have actually looked forward to getting behind the wheel and driving a car.

My only concerns, the rear wing does attract attention, (although it does make a very good breakfast bar) and the rear under-tray grounds very easily (it might be loose), but other than that, Alfa ownership has been fantastic.

The car is going to into The Alfa Workshop shortly - I will report on the outcome after an expert eye has been cast over the car - but in the meatime, I keep on driving and smilling.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics are on there way - I tried to upload a couple of pictures last night, but the message "file to large" came up.

I will try again later on tonight.

W

·
0 Posts
Files need to be 100mb or less. Let me know if you have problems resizing them :D

wrinx

A

·
0 Posts
wrinx said:
Files need to be 100mb or less. Let me know if you have problems resizing them :D

wrinx

We wish...100kb more like! Why o why can't we have circa 200/300kb to play with?...100 is far too restrictive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cleaned the car today, so I will take a few pics tomorrow and post them - if I can resize them.

Starting to get worried about the grounding, which I can do very easily if the road is a little bumpy.

An Alfa dealer has told me that the under-trays can be ripped off, doing untold damage to the sump etc, so I am now taking it very easy.

Also, whilst cleaning the car, the lower grill just fell-off, a couple of the luggs had been snapped off.

I am sure that it's an easy fix, and will get under the car tomorrow.

A GTA is my next step - but I didn't know that you couldn't get a red interior, I might have to rethink my plan as I am getting fond of red!

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts