·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U

·
0 Posts
So rare as to be suspicious.
Not casting aspersions on the seller and the car looks as clean as a whistle - but personally I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
could have been in storage since new and only registered years later, providing its a twinspark, the advert could have automaticaly put the car as a jts because of the engine size and year of registration

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all good reasons, and i know the garage its at and they have a habit of selling miss matched motors, but this was too strange.

the age doesnt bother me, it may well be very late registered, stood around for a few years, but the engine too.

may go have a peak, put my mind at rest then.

just put it up on the off chance someone else may have a mid life crisis 156:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
could have been in storage since new and only registered years later, providing its a twinspark, the advert could have automaticaly put the car as a jts because of the engine size and year of registration
You're probably right ....

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's got the body colour inserts on the bumper that go with the JTS engine.:confused:
no it hasnt, there black:confused: as are the wing mirrors

what photos you been looking at, you wouldnt be looking at my sig and not the link would you:cheese:

the pahse one face lift included body coloured inserts and wing mirrors, nt just for the jts. mines the face lift, and that aint one

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
no it hasnt, there black:confused: as are the wing mirrors

what photos you been looking at, you wouldnt be looking at my sig and not the link would you:cheese:

the pahse one face lift included body coloured inserts and wing mirrors, nt just for the jts. mines the face lift, and that aint one
Errrrrr---- yus. Silly bugger that I am:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Pretty sure these will be the Alfa's that got stuck on a boat for ages, then brought back, impounded, finally released...lots were brought into the UK and registered, hence the old car on new plates :D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pretty sure these will be the Alfa's that got stuck on a boat for ages, then brought back, impounded, finally released...lots were brought into the UK and registered, hence the old car on new plates :D
not old car and new engine though, i suspect t-spark, but will know for certain this weekend:thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts