Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
60,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to change my details and hit submit I get a notice that I have an invalid birthday.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
happy invalid birthday to you....
happy invalid birthday to you....
happy invalid birthday to yoo hoo....
happy invalid birthday to yooooooo....

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Your age is so great that it doesn't compute with AO software? :confused:

Perhaps if the year is being hidden the software isn't too please like ;)

I'll try and input my birth year of 1066 and see what happens :D

·
Administrator
60,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: 1066 back in the age of Vampires :cool:

I did change the birthday setting a couple of times but still wouldn't work for me.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Tried 1900, didn't work. Tried 1910... and it started validating the "location" field, as in, it's invalid. I must admit, I have not chosen from a 'drop down' list so perhaps that's why it's not registering my previously manually entered "London, UK" location.

One must ask at this point... why is the CG editing her Birth Date :p Ain't gonna work like Oil of Ulay or summat :lol: ;)

·
Administrator
60,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was actually putting my birthdate in :p

Oily Olay doesn't work very well at all maybe this would :lol:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I was actually putting my birthdate in :p

All these years, and I mean years and years... and now you are ready to disclose! :eek:

I think the AO software should limit the age being displayed to under 40's... just so that it seems more ":cool:" :p

;)

* will K be the first to get an infraction [and that part of the system thus being tested] on the new Board! :eek: Tune into next weeks episode of Soap ;) Cue that lovely music/closing credits theme! :D *

* over and out ;) *

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
If you are referring to me, then I'm sure that if I put in a proper birth year and update the location fields to 'UK' and 'Greater London', the validation will roll through. No brainer really since those fields are "required fields" and I have not updated my location as of yet to conform to standardisation.

Otherwise, CG to answer :)

·
Administrator
60,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.