Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been together since 2004 and suddenly, wham!

She has gone and there is big gap in my life.

Mainly on the drive.

£1,150, sold!

Enter the GTA, wonder how much she is gonna cost me?

What have you sold that you now really miss?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
My soul :elaugh:

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
That £1,150 won't last long with a GTA!

I miss my old 3 litre 156, the silver GTA saloon I replaced it with never quite made me smile as much.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts
i miss all my old cars.

On reflection, i think i miss the time of life I associate with the car, rather than the car itself. Or maybe not - dunno.

For all-round excellence, I miss the Golf GTis; they never put a foot wrong, and they were always just what you needed them to be, when you needed it. I miss the Clio 172's romping, stomping, scintillating performance and agility, concealed by demure looks. Of course I miss the GTV6; it was a wonky car on so many levels, but I miss its brio and the cheery comfort of its warm and accessible charisma more than anything else.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Hot tub :( ,sold it with the last house, otherwise we would of had to hire a crane and take it out over the roof.

·
Registered
461 Posts
My First car a Seat Arosa 1.0 03 REG got me right around the country in that thing and Loved it.... Blew up on the
M62 just a few miles from the Junction I needed to get off... Dumped in at a Garage when I picked up my new car :D

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got a text on Sunday

"Hi Keith. Got to Brighton last night and back to London today and she's been a dream. Thanks for everything yesterday, and looking forward to trying the chutney this afternoon! Take care, and enjoy the GTA!"

At least she has gone to someone who appreciates her.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Keithy you are screwed. TBH I'm suprised the GTA hasn't eaten that money already. Mine certainly did and then some :(. In fact it's still doing it 6 months on :mad: :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts