Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...got myself an iphone. didn't realise how much i depended on my old works one until i've been without it for a couple of weeks so i've just got a 4S.

any recommendations for some good apps?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
If you get autoguide you can read this forum wherever you are, it is available as a free and a paid version, free works fine

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
A selection of my favourites:

WeatherPro
AeroWeather
Google Earth
Shell Motorist
Living Earth
MeteoEarth
Syk+ (if you have Sky)
Amazon

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Viber
Around Me
Red Laser
Flashlight
HA Traffic
Cask Finder
Alfa InfoMobile
Tune In Radio
Run Keeper
Say no to 0870
Find my iPhone
Waze
iHandy Level
Forecast.co.uk

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Is there any need? Hardly adds to the OPs discussion.
I assumed, given that Al was involved and the first app mentioned was the fart app, that this wasn't the most serious thread in the world and a small amount of light hearted ribbing wouldn't cause offence. My bad.

·
Registered
37,599 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I assumed, given that Al was involved and the first app mentioned was the fart app, that this wasn't the most serious thread in the world and a small amount of light hearted ribbing wouldn't cause offence. My bad.
this :thumbs:

suffice to say it takes a little bit more than light hearted banter & ribbing to offend me

i'm actually quite disappointed in myself for succumbing to the smartphone thing. for a while i was revelling in the fact i had a crap old nokia, and revelling even more in the fact that i'd even binned the contract to go on pauper-spec PAYG. alas, i do indeed feel like a fanny and a sheep - i blame my old workplace for giving me a posh phone and myself for getting used to using one.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts