Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[Shall we have a spot the part comp for all the geeks, bonus points for the correct pt no. aswel.

That's all, back to the Stella.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'll stay out of this one as I think I probably have an unfair advantage :D

I'm assuming you want the part number for actual bit shown rather than the item it actually belongs to? (there's a clue for people about the bit shown in the picture ;))

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Is that the bit that is left over when you strip down a gearbox then put it back together :confused:

:D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Is it a biscuit cutter :p
I know we all use the missus' oven to bake our newly painted cam cover while she's off racking up the credit card bill but if she came back and found THAT in amongst her cake making equipment I think it would definately be nuts, table, hammer time :lol:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Looks like a the bit out of the pencil sharpeners that they had in all the schools in Lanarkshie in the 1960's...Where did you get it as receiving stolen property is well theft..well dependent on when you received it....

I dont care what it is I just want one ..it looks braw in silver...Will it fit a 166?

Pomeo

Sparticus?..1960's

·
Registered
38,251 Posts
Cam variator?
Thats what I thought, but that would be too easy wouldn't it?

I was thinking of a gear from the gearbox, maybe the first gear pinion or even a gear from the countershaft in the gearbox.

D

·
0 Posts
Thats what I thought, but that would be too easy wouldn't it?

I was thinking of a gear from the gearbox, maybe the first gear pinion or even a gear from the countershaft in the gearbox.
You have me stumped now Symon lol:p

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
1st gear syncro?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts