Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
If they are going to try and make it look like a GTA, then atleast do it properly. They didnt even bother with the mesh and the sideskirts :cry:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its just the colour, those rear lights. the rear bumper, exhaust and wheels. it looks like someone gave Vicky Pollard a 147 and said "make it look good" i'll bet it has a 1,000,000,000,000,000 watt stereo in there too with loads of sh*tspeed subs from those lovely guys at Halfrauds....

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
the fronts ok. the rear looks awfull and that colour. mmmmmmmmm snot green. Oh and it needs lowering. low millage though.:lol:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
just emailed them and asked if they would considor part exing my 156 and 75k cash.:lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Apart from the colour, rear lights and price, that's not too awful. ;)

(Maybe the boot spoiler is a bit overstated too.)

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I new set of rear lights, decent alloys and lowered suspension would make it look 100 times better...............but maybe only worth £75,000

and its doesnt look any worse than a Mito :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
i think the asking price is a little strong.....but everyone loves a tryer :thumbs:

the back lights look cr*p though

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
I am not a big fan of the colour (Alfa Acid Green??), but overall it isn't that bad.

A set of wheels, and original bumper and orginal lights would put it back as God intended.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I've seen worse automotive vandalism. Not my mug of pi$h but not that bad in the grand scheme of things.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts