Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Im fairly sue i have this. Its linked to depression and panic disorders - both of which i have suffered from. I take regular meds to keep these at bay - a side effect of taking these is that they also help the hypochondria. If you think you suffer from this speak to your doctor about it - life doesnt have to be a constant rollercoaster :thumbs:

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
[I was once diagnosed as depressed about 4 years back and the
Doctor prescbried me a 13 day courrse of Diazepam .... basicallly

I threw them all away after taking one:)

A

·
0 Posts
[I was once diagnosed as depressed about 4 years back and the
Doctor prescbried me a 13 day courrse of Diazepam .... basicallly

I threw them all away after taking one:)
Today's meds are far more sophisticated - SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) are truely excellent. I take 1 tablet per day, no side effects just feel totally liberated. :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Im fairly sue i have this. Its linked to depression and panic disorders - both of which i have suffered from. I take regular meds to keep these at bay - a side effect of taking these is that they also help the hypochondria. If you think you suffer from this speak to your doctor about it - life doesnt have to be a constant rollercoaster :thumbs:
I posted in a way that it would be taken as a joke by people who don't understand. Your post is exactly how I am and how I feel. Nice to see that I'm not alone, it sometimes feels like it.:)

A

·
0 Posts
Not alone mate - it affects 1 in 4:eek: Mixed anxiety and depression is the most common combination in Britain. A lot of people dont get help and suffer. :)

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
There are no pills that can change a downward feeling ... they just dose you up
on what is effectily valium ... throw them all in the bin:):thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts