Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a bit quite in the North Scotland lounge lately.....

Thought I would share a couple of good service providers with you all. Have in the past found it difficult to find good tradesmen to do unusual jobs that I fancy doing... so having found a couple thought I should share the benefit...

Firstly, have recently had the dash/console of the phase 2 GTV V6 I am currently fettling, hydrographically printed with a carbon fibre like appearance. May not be to everyone's taste but I like it. It has hidden 15 years of chipping, scoring and scratching to the OE finish, that's for sure.

Used a start up company near Aberdeen to do it.... and as said I am very pleased with the results.

Contact details Ross Evans, Hydro Graffiti Graphics | Aberdeen's Premier Hydrographics Service, 07590113054.

Pics of results :

Car Vehicle Center console Vehicle audio Supercar
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Center console

Footwear Shoe Pink Carmine Material property
Vehicle audio Audio equipment Subwoofer Loudspeaker Purple

Footwear Bicycle part Shoe Metal

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like it, but think I'd prefer something in a Matt finish. It's a bit techy for my colour scheme I think.

I need to tart up my console too having stripped off the wood effect veneer which looked good (I am assured!!) in its day. I rubbed it down and sprayed it black last winter, but it's lacking...something.

I plan on taking it out again and redoing the vents (square louvered on mine) in relfective silver as they're a bit scubby this time. They were the real pain to remove.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.