Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a bit quite in the North Scotland lounge lately.....

Thought I would share a couple of good service providers with you all. Have in the past found it difficult to find good tradesmen to do unusual jobs that I fancy doing... so having found a couple thought I should share the benefit...

Firstly, have recently had the dash/console of the phase 2 GTV V6 I am currently fettling, hydrographically printed with a carbon fibre like appearance. May not be to everyone's taste but I like it. It has hidden 15 years of chipping, scoring and scratching to the OE finish, that's for sure.

Used a start up company near Aberdeen to do it.... and as said I am very pleased with the results.

Contact details Ross Evans, Hydro Graffiti Graphics | Aberdeen's Premier Hydrographics Service, 07590113054.

Pics of results :

IMAG0837.jpg IMAG0840.jpg

IMAG0839.jpg IMAG0831.jpg

IMAG0822.jpg

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I would be so scared during the refit process. The finish looks deep/real? Miles better than the various sticker stuff available

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like it, but think I'd prefer something in a Matt finish. It's a bit techy for my colour scheme I think.

I need to tart up my console too having stripped off the wood effect veneer which looked good (I am assured!!) in its day. I rubbed it down and sprayed it black last winter, but it's lacking...something.

I plan on taking it out again and redoing the vents (square louvered on mine) in relfective silver as they're a bit scubby this time. They were the real pain to remove.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts