Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After doing such a nice job using mg ultimate compound, mg glaze and ultimate wax, I decided it still wasn't beading water enough. So I looked on clean my car website and came across this product. It was just under £9 including delivery.
OMG what a difference it makes. Easy to apply too.
Seeing as it is a wet day today, I rinsed the car off and applied this stuff as directed. Then hosed off with a high pressure jet and the water just rolled off. It works really well and the reflection Seems to be deeper now.
Just thought I would let you all know.
I will include a picture once my neighbour stops looking out of the window at me washing the car in the drizzle like I'm mad :lol:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I tried this worked well but didn't last in the slightest. I thought it was more a gimmick than a viable sealant.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have only bought a 50ml bottle so if it doesn't last no great loss. The listing say lasts up to 3 months, but we shall see. Looks good for now though and watching the water run of was fascinating :cool:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
dry your car with aquawax after wash, if that's the look you're after. beads up like that, everytime.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
it's dirt that really stops stuff beading like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts