Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi y'all.

thought i would see how good this chap really is, he has an alfa 156 touring car looky like, and he does hydrographic's.

www.ensignhydrographics.co.uk he i...s, different , yes, but still , i like it...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Looking good, I've had mine done but not posted any pictures yet. I must get them up soon, it's a good relatively cheap way of tidying up stuff

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Just noticed on your slam panel you've got what looks like rubber round the holes for the bonnet closers to go through. Where did you find them ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rubbers are actually not rubbers around the bonet slam, its actually airbrushed on matt black paint.....sorry chap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
overall look on the car at the minute is thus.............300mm lower, spacers, satin black wheels, sports exhaust by scott @ ensign.....i just supplied the back box and an idea, he did the rest......sounds brilliant as well.

all work so far done with the help of ensign motors in march , www.ensignmotors.co.uk.

scott is a true artist when it comes to his work ethic, he is also

Ensign Hydrographics - Expert Hydrodipping at Affordable Prices.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
300mm drop, whoops, !! yeah she is in oz now !! hahaha :eek:

and no i have no problem in anyone doing the same, just makes the look a touch different thats all.;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
do they do plain colours like satin/gloss black without a pattern? looks a very clean look and better than painting for some things

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The end result is as good as the paintwork on the body of the car.....its lacqued after being applied so its as good as a standard paint job, just looks the dogs do-dahs.....suggest if ya have questions ring scott at ensignhydographics.co.uk
He will go through it with you.
Trust me if you are thinking about it, do it as the end result is fantastic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts