Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was hoping Dan from AF can answer this. Do AF offer any deals for husbands and wives being insured together? I've just taken out a policy with AF and we are hoping to get a Alfa for my wife soon. When we do I was interested if AF can offer a good package to insure us both.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks

Andy

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
andrew.deackes said:
Hi,

I was hoping Dan from AF can answer this. Do AF offer any deals for husbands and wives being insured together? I've just taken out a policy with AF and we are hoping to get a Alfa for my wife soon. When we do I was interested if AF can offer a good package to insure us both.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks

Andy
Hi.
We would certainly do our very best to offer your wife the most competitive premium. We're always trying to get as many members of a household on the books. If you have NCD but your wife doesn't we have insurers who give introductory discounts when there is only one set of NCD between them.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan, the situation is complicated by the fact that I had an accident in my wife's car, the 3rd party claimed against her insurance (as I was insured to drive on her policy as 3rd party cover). This means she will have lost some of her NCD of course but until we check with her current insurer we won't know but she had over 6 years I believe.

We'll certainly call for a proper quote if we ever find a 147 that she likes!

Andy

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
andrew.deackes said:
Thanks Dan, the situation is complicated by the fact that I had an accident in my wife's car, the 3rd party claimed against her insurance (as I was insured to drive on her policy as 3rd party cover). This means she will have lost some of her NCD of course but until we check with her current insurer we won't know but she had over 6 years I believe.

We'll certainly call for a proper quote if we ever find a 147 that she likes!

Andy
Ok. No
problem.
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts