Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hugo,
Great interview and your English is excellent. we may joke about it but only because any mistakes you make frequently gain very amusing overtones!
Just remember you speak far better English than 90% of the population of the Uk and write better english than 95% of us! If you don't believe me you should try and arrange an exchange with a UK inner city schoolteacher and see how bad our standards really are!

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nervous:
<strong>Hugo,
try and arrange an exchange with a UK inner city schoolteacher and see how bad our standards really are!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spaek for yerselv! eek!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I almost forgot I had an interview somewhere around here :D wink Well... not exactly wink

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> you should try and arrange an exchange with a UK inner city schoolteacher <hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Any chance to get an exchange with Belgian or Dutch teachers? :cool: :D wink

F

·
0 Posts
Hugo, congratulations about the interview.
I can't wait for the next 3000 posts...keep going
About the north trip...yep i feel the desire to go sometimes...but to Italy, i just LOVE that country, those people and those cars...oh man, that's a divine hand on the country for sure!

Nice interview my friend :D :D wink :p

·
Registered
908 Posts
H,

Great story, alway nice to read something more about the Ao-ers.
It's great because you can "draw" a picture of the person behind it.

I hope to meet you too in April!

Greetz
D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Thanks Miguel. Italy is a very special place indeed. At least from what I know. Rome, is... something to leave you with your mouth open for a couple of days. History is... every where. Napoles is very singular. The old part of the city (that's almost everything) is very very interesting. I felt sometimes like I was in the Ribeira many times. :cool:
Pompeii and the Vesuvious is unbelievable.

Sardenha is something not to lose too, if you have the chance. Very, very beautiful place. :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>H,
It's great because you can "draw" a picture of the person behind it.

I hope to meet you too in April!

Greetz
D</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Den, I hope you're good with drawing :D wink
And for sure you'll meet me in April!!!! :) :)

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by FabrizioGiovanardi:
<strong>Hugo, congratulations about the interview.
I can't wait for the next 3000 posts...keep going
About the north trip...yep i feel the desire to go sometimes...but to Italy, i just LOVE that country, those people and those cars...oh man, that's a divine hand on the country for sure!

Nice interview my friend :D :D wink :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love Italy as well. I've been there a couple of times (about 20) and most of the times I have visited Toscane, but other places like Rome, Amalfi coast and the northern lakes are great as well.

I adore the food and wine but the design and the history of the country makes Italy really special.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Nice interview Hugo. :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Eve :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
It's perfect isn't it? It's a Belissima Beauty Bella wink

21 - 32 of 32 Posts