Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We did, took my daughter of 12 to a race track for the first time and she loved it. The noises, the smells the spills etc Got to get her some ear defenders for next time though :) The Pre 63 GT's (Ferrari's v Astons etc) and the U2TC Pre 66 under 2 litre very the best races. U2TC have Mini v Lotus Cortins v Alfa's v BMW,s so very close racing :thumbs:

Sorry the pictures are so small first time using Photobucket will do them full size next time.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
We did, took my daughter of 12 to a race track for the first time and she loved it. The noises, the smells the spills etc Got to get her some ear defenders for next time though :) The Pre 63 GT's (Ferrari's v Astons etc) and the U2TC Pre 66 under 2 litre very the best races. U2TC have Mini v Lotus Cortins v Alfa's v BMW,s so very close racing :thumbs:

Sorry the pictures are so small first time using Photobucket will do them full size next time.
Sounds good. I viewed the pics on you pb account ... so all was ok :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you can see all the other photos ?

Didnt know you could all new to this photo,s on the computer stuff :lol:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
It was a brilliant day went dressed for cold and ended up burned by the sun :lol:
i assume you were there on the sunday then? saturday was mainly overcast with patches of light rain and cold biting wind, it was a touch grim :(
The weather on the sunday was very welcome indeed. :) There was 2 cars representing AROC there on saturday, but they disappeared on sunday, the area getting swallowed up by a sea of 911's. :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i assume you were there on the sunday then? saturday was mainly overcast with patches of light rain and cold biting wind, it was a touch grim :(
The weather on the sunday was very welcome indeed. :) There was 2 cars representing AROC there on saturday, but they disappeared on sunday, the area getting swallowed up by a sea of 911's. :)
Yes it was the Sunday, must say they saved the best race till last. I don't know why they put the closest and best racing untill the end. The people who left early don't know what they are missing. If i remember right there were approx 35 cars on the grid, probably the largest of the day, the alfa chasing down the lotus cortina right to the end plus you have the mini's scrapping with the bigger cars ! Fantastic action more people should support Historic racing it really is good to see :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts