Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....face lift models.

Been trawling the net for the past 4 weeks and have only seen this one.http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?page=1&searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=ALFA+ROMEO&min_pr=10000&source=2&model=156&max_pr=12000&agerange=&mileage=&miles=1500&postcode=bh17+9ay&ukcarsearch_full.x=52&ukcarsearch_full.y=4

Not sure on the colour, I think it would look nice in the flesh, but, nearly 400 mile away to veiw a car is a bit much. These truely are a RARE BREED.

Anyone know of any for sale please let me know. Bodgit

·
Registered
589 Posts
Alfa78PP said:
I've also been looking for one, but pre-facelift, I can't find any at all!

I may know of one that may be up soon, tis in red, well looked after, and just oop the road from you in Pitstone.

·
Registered
780 Posts
AforAlfa said:
I may know of one that may be up soon, tis in red, well looked after, and just oop the road from you in Pitstone.
Thanks, I could be interested, please PM me if you have any more info.

W

·
0 Posts
Alfa78PP said:
I've also been looking for one, but pre-facelift, I can't find any at all!
They are hard to come by, depending on your budget. I had to go to London to get mine and it's not exactly perfect!

wrinx

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
How about a 2.5 V 6 model ? there should be a few of those....

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eric Metz said:
How about a 2.5 V 6 model ? there should be a few of those....
Really want a facelift model as I have prevously owned a 156sw 2.ol ts.

Its really doing my head in. I`ve never had this much trouble finding the car I want.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I was at the dealer yesterday and they had a saloon 20v JTD and a Sportwagon 20v JTD. The SW was a 55 reg so they must have brought it over from the mainland. Maybe that's why you can't get one :p :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh poo......there aii in Ireland thats why.:lol:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Just to rub it in

http://www.roadsidegarages.com/advsearchresults.asp

They used to have a 20v SW with 17's, leather, Bose etc. in Ivory Mist as a demonstrator. Don't know where it is now but your perfect car is out there :D .

Edit: You'll need to do a search and view results.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts