Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just popping in to say Hi!

I've got a 147 Turismo and everything has been running really smoothly until the last wee while and the clutch & gearbox has just gone this AM - been quoted £720 to fix - NIGHTMARE!!! Looking to save some cash so hopefully will be able to find some handy hints 0on here!

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Hello! Just popping in to say Hi!

I've got a 147 Turismo and everything has been running really smoothly until the last wee while and the clutch & gearbox has just gone this AM - been quoted £720 to fix - NIGHTMARE!!! Looking to save some cash so hopefully will be able to find some handy hints 0on here!
If you are local to Beds and Herts - suggest giving AutoLusso a call or Alfaworkshop as they may be able to give you a better price....

Hello and welcome by the way :)

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are local to Beds and Herts - suggest giving AutoLusso a call or Alfaworkshop as they may be able to give you a better price....

Hello and welcome by the way :)

Chris

Thanx Chris - but I am in sunny glasvegas - any recommendations for glasgow garages (soooooooo want to steer clear of Arnold Clark!) very welcome!

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Thanx Chris - but I am in sunny glasvegas - any recommendations for glasgow garages (soooooooo want to steer clear of Arnold Clark!) very welcome!
Can't help you there - but there are plenty of scots here so I am sure you will be pointed in the right direction :)

Chris

·
Premium Member
42,903 Posts
Hello Lady v welcome to AO. Hope ya back on the road real soon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts