Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Group of guys in a pub and the drinks are flowing liberally. One of the group reveals his proud party trick that he can identify what car someone drives by inserting the key up his bum.
Needless to say, much scorn was poured on the claim and tthe now mildly inebriated claimant says he'll prove it. So he drops his breeks and tells everyone to get their car keys out.
First guy steps up (somewhat nervously) and promptly inserts the key. Chap wiggles his bum around a bit and says "Volvo". Astonishingly he was correct
Next guy steps up (still sceptical) and inserts his key. Chap wiggles his bum around again, and says "that was easy. Thats a Ford key". Much amazement and applause ensues.
Next guy steps up with his key and promptly inserts it. Again amid a bit of bum wiggling chap says "Hmmm. unusual one this one. give me a moment." bit more wiggling and he says "TVR". His drinking buddies jaws hit the floor with amazement.
Last chap stands up and winks to the rest of the crowd, having pulled a spark plug from his pocket. "This'll foil you" he says.
He promptly inserts into the waiting orifice, and again a bit of wiggling takes place.
Chap rolls his eyes, lets out a big sigh and says "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Champion!!"

I'll get me coat now . . . . . .:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
This guy must be from Yorkshire. Who on Earth says 'Champion' when they ... you know... enjoy themselves?

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
Also, of course, they're all weird fetishists over on the wrong side of the pennines :p

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
As you know Gibbo - I always try to spread the :inlove: around. :D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·