Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into work this morning, caught up with a mate who popped by, sold a motor...earned some beer vouchers, came home and enjoyed a few tins of Guinness whilst listening to Paul O'Grady on Radio Two, now I'm cooking some lemon sole for dinner whilst supping a glass of merlot :D

How's your Sunday been thus far??

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Pretty good, coupla hours chilling, bit of work done, coupla beers while cooking the roast, more chilling now with a bottle of red :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty good, coupla hours chilling, bit of work done, coupla beers while cooking the roast, more chilling now with a bottle of red :D
A darn fine Sunday being enjoyed by the sounds of it :thumbs:

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
Good one here mate :thumbs: Stage one of my cunning plan to win the chilli challenge is in action :D :lol: Checked the oil in the Mito and it hasn't moved ! so I filled the windscreen reservoir despite the cold :eek: All in all not my worst day :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Skirting boards painted, crud listed on e-bay, chicken dinner with home made Yorkies about 15 minutes off.....pretty scheee-ite really.

At least one-eyed Willy visited :thumbs:
Viking cat :cool: :D

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
:lol:

Just in general will do matey :D
;)

Early start this morning - lovely thick frost covering everything in the street and glistening in the sun light. :thumbs:

A quick walk into town with the wife - can I still use that term these days? - were we bought some bits 'n' bobs for work.

The good lady made fish pie with cauliflower mornay - the origins of the recipe are unknown but I'm sure a visit to Wikipedia will enlighten me.

I then spent the afternoon creating an ICT audit form for staff to complete next week - got me out of the ironing though, so no complaints there.

Had a brief discussion with my better half about the Scottish question. Neither of us reached a conclusion but then neither of us discussed the issue with twelvty million quotes from Wikipedia, so our views will probably polarise after further research.

I'm now spending some quality time surfing 'tinternet, whilst the boss watches 'I'm a celebrity, strictly dancing in a jungle, with some ice, so get me out of here before I contract something unknown, that might have some X Factor'.

It's been OK :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine was ok despite my :rant:
You did a good deed, had a go at a gormless member of the public, and enjoyed a nice Sunday roast....not bad at all mate :D

Skirting boards painted, crud listed on e-bay, chicken dinner with home made Yorkies about 15 minutes off.....pretty scheee-ite really.

At least one-eyed Willy visited :thumbs:
Doesn't sound so bad :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good one here mate :thumbs: Stage one of my cunning plan to win the chilli challenge is in action :D :lol: Checked the oil in the Mito and it hasn't moved ! so I filled the windscreen reservoir despite the cold :eek: All in all not my worst day :thumbs:
Glad to hear that your oil seems to have found 'it's level' :thumbs:

;)

Early start this morning - lovely thick frost covering everything in the street and glistening in the sun light. :thumbs:

A quick walk into town with the wife - can I still use that term these days? - were we bought some bits 'n' bobs for work.

The good lady made fish pie with cauliflower mornay - the origins of the recipe are unknown but I'm sure a visit to Wikipedia will enlighten me.

I then spent the afternoon creating an ICT audit form for staff to complete next week - got me out of the ironing though, so no complaints there.

Had a brief discussion with my better half about the Scottish question. Neither of us reached a conclusion but then neither of us discussed the issue with twelvty million quotes from Wikipedia, so our views will probably polarise after further research.

I'm now spending some quality time surfing 'tinternet, whilst the boss watches 'I'm a celebrity, strictly dancing in a jungle, with some ice, so get me out of here before I contract something unknown, that might have some X Factor'.

It's been OK :D
:lol:
A good there my friend :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
You did a good deed, had a go at a gormless member of the public, and enjoyed a nice Sunday roast....not bad at all mate :D
and now I'm having a well earned pint :D

so, in all not so bad :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not bad on the whole. Had some peace whilst Mrs K took the dog out this morning. Took dog out myself this aft then watched Swansea v Arsenal which was highly entertaining. We are all prepared for school and work tomorow and it's not even 8pm yet.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts