Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,
I drove 6 hours today to look at someone else's heap of *****.
The GT was an absolute disgrace.

Anyway, I am 3 miles from home and hit a fox smack bang head on at 70mph in my 156.

So...............it pushed my radiator back slightly but suprisingly it still works.

It smashed the plastic grill and the driver's side fog light and tore the undertray off, so if any of you have any of the above lying around please give me a shout.

The radiator also makes a tiny hissing sound but is not leaking if anyone can help me with what that means.

Anyway, thinking the damage was terminal I rang the RAC's breakdown recovery and they refused to attend as they said it was my fault that the damage had happened and it wasn't mechanical failure.................thank you RAC for leaving me stranded on a pitch black dual carriageway!!!!!!

Anyway I limped home and i'll get it sorted tomorrow.

All of that because of some tosspot and his scrapheap of a GT!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Unlucky, surprising how much damage a fox can do.
And show your appreciation of the RAC's service by taking your business elsewhere, pretty bad show from them:tut:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unlucky, surprising how much damage a fox can do.
And show your appreciation of the RAC's service by taking your business elsewhere, pretty bad show from them:tut:
Yes, i'll be calling the AA tomorrow.
I have nothing but trouble with the RAC, they will wriggle out of everything.
I'm calling Watchdog about them tomorrow too. :rant:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I find Twitter to be an invaluable tool for complaining about poor customer service like that. Companies don't like their poor service being aired in public and will drop everything to put it right. Successes for me have been £50 refund from a crappy national Travel lodging company, £20 from a national supermarket.... the list goes on... 'I believe' i'm the Modern day Victor Meldrew :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts