Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like a stupid question, but... i actually can't find a way to turn the radio off on my 2012 Mito 1.3 Blue&Me system! The only option is to shut down the whole system, or use the mute button. But the next time you start the car, the radio immediately starts playing again... another option is to switch to the mediaplayer, but then that thing won't stop playing :irked:

I can't find any options in any menu's as well on how to make the car NOT start the radio when i start the car.
How can i drive this car and still use nav or trip computer without constantly playing radio or using the mediaplayer?
(And no, muting the sound is not a real solution...)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The radio button?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like i said, that will turn off the complete system, including nav... i just want to use nav or trip info, without having to turn the radio volume down everytime i start the car, since the radio starts by itself on startup.

I dont want the radio or mediaplayer to start playing automatically everytime i start the car...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Put some music on an USB-stick. Plug it in. Turn on your MiTo. Change from radio to media-player. Stop the playing of the MP3-file. And switch over to navigation. Quite easy.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a workaround and not a solution.
Next time you start the car... mediaplayer will start playing.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:biglaugh: don't forget to put it on repeat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts