Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am working on removing the 2005 GT Sun Blind, as I need to replace the top lining..
But I am now facing a problems that the electric wire clip is not able to seperate, as the design is hard to see where it should be separating, I had separated the top part which the wire does not comes apart here ,here#2 at different angle, the whole clips looks like this, and this#2 at different angle. Hope I will be able to know before this weekend, or I will plan to cut the wires..:evil: cause I do not want to damage the clip.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
If you Google 'Tyco 968699', the part number moulded on the connector, you'll find what you need :smile:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you Google 'Tyco 968699', the part number moulded on the connector, you'll find what you need :smile:
Thanks for the part number, google shows where the connector is separating, for the clip inside my car, it is seized, maybe the heat generated by the Sun actually makes the connector stuck!
I finally break the connector on driver side, and cut the wire from the passenger side, I can live with the sun blind without lights...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts