Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at doing big service and in online shops there are 2 different versions and belts, one of them say it's for alfa romeo 147 1.6TS with air condition and other say it's without air condition models. I am guessing that difference is that one have air condition compressor and belt is attached to that one also. Or there are two belts? My dashboard inside a car is not digital, they are manual wheels. But i was looking at the internet and i only found out that there are 2 different types of dashboards. Digital dashboard, that model always come with air condition, and Manual one, which can come with and without air condition. I actually whenever i use in my car, i never felt a cold air breeze instantly, although after a while it starts to be semi cold when using air condition, so that could be separate problem of leaking in air condition system somewhere. But now i don't know how to check if my car is actually with or without air condition.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Aluminium pipes running around your engine bay, A/C compressor, A/C condenser in front of your radiator are all indicators if you have A/C. Whether it works or not is another story.

A/C button, or snowflake icon on climate control panel are indicators as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts