Alfa Romeo Forum banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
No, the installation went well, it reached 100% and restarted several times, everything lasted about 15 minutes. Only at the beginning I wanted to disconnect because it did so. that's all.
Now there is the updated version
So basically no problem ;)

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
No I don't think so, I think the only way to check if everything went well is to check the version? Or are there other ways?
just check the version, and obviously if it works ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
just check the version, and obviously if it works ;)
Scrolling quickly through the menus I would say that it has resumed the same settings as before, I didn't have to reset anything.
Everything seems to be working.
You don't have to reset anything, right? Not even the phone?

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
Scrolling quickly through the menus I would say that it has resumed the same settings as before, I didn't have to reset anything.
You don't have to reset anything, right? Not even the phone?
No, in very few cases in case of problems you need to re-pair 'phone, but usually not required

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys, (sorry for my english) i have a giulia of 8/2018, my software version is mv 072.001.002,
everything works ok!
Do you recommend updating to MV090.000.061? what differences are there? thank you

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
hello guys, (sorry for my english) i have a giulia of 8/2018, my software version is mv 072.001.002,
everything works ok!
Do you recommend updating to MV090.000.061? what differences are there? thank you
up to you, but personally I would always update to the latest official version.....

·
Registered
887 Posts
yes, except this is version 1041, so equivalent of early december release (2nd last) of 8.8 (which got 1046 in early march 2020). of course some updates welcome, but its not what they should release.

281 - 290 of 290 Posts