Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

On my 3 door 147, on the back seat, in the upper part of the rear right window, the rubber that is on the edge on the fabric (black one), fell out.
I don`t know if i explained well, (will provide pic if needed) and i was wondering with what to glue this, either to use silicone, some 2 component glues, or some well known universal glue in the Balkans
Neostik SK 101 Universal - Belinka Kemostik

Thanks

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
If you showed a picture of the materials and the location it would help. Perhaps this wouldn't suit your problem but I use a hot glue stick gun for many jobs, and sometimes Super Glue Gel for other applications or Bostik, or Evostik. I guess the type you have may be similar to the last two liquid glues. Oh! I also have a spray can of Grippa fast tack with it's variable nozzle which is great for sticking most stuff to most stuff.:):

·
Registered
262 Posts
i no just what you mean its a common problem on the 3 door,i wouls go with evostick as it is very tacky iff left to set for a bit so when pushing back on it shouldnt be that messy a job as other glues etc will run
steve

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will provide pic today, definitely better to see what i was talking about.

evostick, Super Glue Gel, and other brands are not available in my country :( . Hot glue gun i thing will damage the rubber, and i have to act quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts