Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to remove the reasonator today. Everything is loose, and ready to removed, but as it started to **** down i didn't get to finish!!

However, as i was working with only the nearside wheel and arch cover removed, i wondered how am i gonna get the lump of reasonator out from such a small space!!

I don't want to take the bumper off, so does anyone who has done this mod know how to disassemble the resonator, or know how to get it out??

Cheers,

Mozza

D

·
0 Posts
I've done it on a 155 and it was difficult but just about doable but a 145 has a shorter front overhang and I'm sure your gonna have to remove the bumper. I found the page on the Squadra site but it's in Dutch (SQUADRA) and they have removed the bumper....... :( :(
BTW are you fitting the Alfa pipe (60617628) or have you made one up... :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumper removal :( However, i got the replacement pipe. sweet

cheers

daiblack said:
I've done it on a 155 and it was difficult but just about doable but a 145 has a shorter front overhang and I'm sure your gonna have to remove the bumper. I found the page on the Squadra site but it's in Dutch (SQUADRA) and they have removed the bumper....... :( :(
BTW are you fitting the Alfa pipe (60617628) or have you made one up... :D

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I got mine out without removing the bumper - it's not very useable afterwards though! :D

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I found I could fit the intercooler in then, especially when all the brackets for the airbox are gone as well :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts