Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been quoted anything up to 100 euro per wheel to refurb my wheels ( and they need to be done )

So two questions:

1. Any recommendations for an Irish refurb company that's good and not mad money?

2. Cheapest courier/method of getting four wheels from the UK? I can pick up what looks like an immaculate set for 100 sterling!

Thanks.

NF.

J

·
0 Posts
Can be a bit hit and miss but give shiply a try, just don't take the first quote you get!

K

·
0 Posts
i find paisley frieght to be by far the best alloy wheel courier.

simple pricing structure (goes on the size of the rims, whether they have tyres or just bare rims) so you don't have to mess about measureing and weighing things.

all payments/details done online.

very quick turnaround

seems like if you are getting 4 17" alloy wheels delivered to you it would be £60. differing sizes are listed.

Alloy Wheel Courier | Paisley Freight

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
i find paisley frieght to be by far the best alloy wheel courier.

simple pricing structure (goes on the size of the rims, whether they have tyres or just bare rims) so you don't have to mess about measureing and weighing things.

all payments/details done online.

very quick turnaround

seems like if you are getting 4 17" alloy wheels delivered to you it would be £60. differing sizes are listed.

Alloy Wheel Courier | Paisley Freight
Good man Kev!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi all,

I've been quoted anything up to 100 euro per wheel to refurb my wheels ( and they need to be done )

So two questions:

1. Any recommendations for an Irish refurb company that's good and not mad money?

2. Cheapest courier/method of getting four wheels from the UK? I can pick up what looks like an immaculate set for 100 sterling!

Thanks.

NF.
Try Brendan at Eurosonics Ltd, Ballycoolin Dub 11. 01 8216828. He did my alloys and I'm very impressed.

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all.

Re: the refurb - After I posted this thread I noticed there was another thread already on refurbs - Doh!

At the moment, beacuse the GTV is my daily driver I can't go the refurb route. I may have a new daily driver in the next month and if I do then I'll go that way. If I have to hold off on that I will probably purchase the other ones as the state of mine is really getting on my nerves now!.

Cheerio,

Ned.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Im looking at getting a set of sportpack speedlines off a 155 for my146 posted from liverpool now. They come with tyres so obviously thats going to cost more to post but will work out cheaper in the long run as the seller says they're in good nick with plenty of thread. Cheapest postage ive found so far is 75 pounds..anyone any more reccomendations?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts