Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello..

I do not use the armrest of my giu and I push it back always.. When I push it back my son can not see the front properly..

How can I dismount the armrest ? There is another issue that when I could dismount it, there will be a hole at the righthand side of the seat and is there a way to close that hole by some process .. (My seats are leather).. Thank you..

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hello..

I do not use the armrest of my giu and I push it back always.. When I push it back my son can not see the front properly and this bothers me..

How can I dismount the armrest ? There is another issue that when I could dismount it, there will be a hole at the righthand side of the seat and is there a way to close that hole by some process .. (My seats are leather).. Thank you..

There are so many things you dislike in your car, maybe replacing it is your best option.

Otherwise, swap your seat with one from an opposite hand drive car.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice and 'valid' opportunity to replace the seats for the new ones on the QV TCT (they don't have the armrest.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
There are so many things you dislike in your car, maybe replacing it is your best option.

Otherwise, swap your seat with one from an opposite hand drive car.
May be the best option is your leaving aside my topics instead of offering me to change my Giu..

So if somebody doesnt like his wheels he should replace his car instead of replacing the wheels..

I changed a lot of things from my Giu instead of changing itself.. I hate allusions..

·
Registered
708 Posts
May be the best option is your leaving aside my topics instead of offering me to change my Giu..

So if somebody doesnt like his wheels he should replace his car instead of replacing the wheels..

I changed a lot of things from my Giu instead of changing itself.. I hate allusions Maltesian guy...

Lol sry.. The 'Maltesian' guy offered you some humour and a suggestion. Up to you which ones you accept. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thank you for humor and wishing me luck ' Chricol ' .. Be happy...

I prefer these instead of replacing my car (they are cool).. But I guess it is not possible..

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Are Mito Qv seats suitable for Giu ? They are very cool and thinner from edge and that increase the inspace of the car actually..

G

·
romeo68 I love both of those seat options. The GQV look good but the Mito QV seats look like Audi S3 seats!! Proper dilemma!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Back to the original question - is it possible to remove the arm-rest in the Lusso easily? It's not the most useful aspect of the car and makes "sorting out the kids in the back" harder! I know the obvious answer is "don't have kids in the back" - but does anyone have any useful suggestions, please?

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Back to the original question - is it possible to remove the arm-rest in the Lusso easily? It's not the most useful aspect of the car and makes "sorting out the kids in the back" harder! I know the obvious answer is "don't have kids in the back" - but does anyone have any useful suggestions, please?

Thanks

·
Administrator
88,589 Posts

Thanks

It can't be too difficult surely ? Maybe the following will help :

Armrest.jpg

Part 3 = bush
Part 5 = screw
Part 6 = pin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts