It might have moved due to mining subsidence....well you never know ;):D:D

AlfaLincs

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who's done that then Karl :confused:
ever heard of connaught

a rather large construction firm, anyway managed to get in through a bloke i worked with years ago, was told they had some void properties in the west mids that might be up for grabs

all good until i find out they are in bloody worksop, too far to travel daily and the job wont pay to stay in diggs well it wont pay travelling in a v6 either :(

disappointed

·
Registered
467 Posts
You wouldn't want to stay in Worksop anyway!! :D

I lived there for around 10 years and when I told my wife originally that is where I used to live she called it "Workslop".

It isn't the best place but there are far worse ones out there.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll blow your trumpets up and out of the ground with one tiny stare.........:evil:
:trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:
:trumpet:​

·
Super Moderator
44,732 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
You wouldn't want to stay in Worksop anyway!! :D

I lived there for around 10 years and when I told my wife originally that is where I used to live she called it "Workslop".

It isn't the best place but there are far worse ones out there.
:wow: well im upset now.......no no,hang on ,i have lived here 32 years (well i moved to essex for 6 but moved back) and it is a right hole,there is nothing for no one and if any business such as tesco for example want to make a nice clean new store with a bowling alley next door etc the muppets complain.....and they wonder why kids are on the streets causing chaos and getting pissed up,you go for a drink in town and you end up fighting..but...i live here and im used to it so im staying:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts