Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it kind of serves me right for reading trashy Sunday newspaper but a certain motoring journalist has the cheek to say that the new 75bhp mini first is 'the first true quality car to sell for under nine grand if you take advantage of the scrappage discount.'

Does that mean my MiTo isn't a 'true quality car??'

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Mitos are ugly! :vomit:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
37,202 Posts
I am annoyed that Alfa made it look like they did TBH, as other than the way it looks at the front it is a great car.

Instead in a couple of years I will end up with a Grande Punto Abarth, which isn't an Alfa. :(

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am annoyed that Alfa made it look like they did TBH, as other than the way it looks at the front it is a great car.

Instead in a couple of years I will end up with a Grande Punto Abarth, which isn't an Alfa. :(
whats wrong with a 147 gta ??? or maybe a 149 gta by then ??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha like the 'proper chicks car' suits me then!! But he's saying it's not quality regardless of whether you like the looks....

Oh anyone know how to delete post? Seem to have posted twice can't find delete on edit section duh

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Yep I was looking at a Grande Punto too, I cant hang onto the GTA forever and the Mito might be a great car but its looks would suggest to people that im the other way inclined if I drove one :lol:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Mitos are ugly! :vomit:
Quite true but if the lovely Ruby had have read Gay Times instead she may have been pleasantly surprised to find that their Motoring Journalist Lance Underplug said the Mito was the most FABULOUS!!! car for under nine grand if you take advantage of the scrappage scheme.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep I was looking at a Grande Punto too, I cant hang onto the GTA forever and the Mito might be a great car but its looks would suggest to people that im the other way inclined if I drove one :lol:
you dont need a mito to make people think that :p:lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Oh anyone know how to delete post? Seem to have posted twice can't find delete on edit section duh
Send a PM or pager to a mod and they will delete it for you ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks GTA Jim will do it now. Off to read the gay times....!!!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Certain forum members appear to have learnt nothing from recent events :tut:

Well done Ruby for not rising to the bait :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts