Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
If Alfa Romeo is to make the 156 again, I would buy my car again. V6 with Nuvoula blue and this time it is going to be a sportswagen.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Alfa should bring back the 156, they sold a shed load more than they ever sold 159's.

To the OP that colour is lovely, was probably quite an expensive paint option which is why it's rare.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just bought a 156 2.5 V6 in this colour AR 414 / B AZZURRO NUVOLA (BLUE CLOUD), MOT failure on rusty floor pans and exhaust. but engine runs great wheels are mint blue MOMO leather interior. Not sure what my plans are for it at the minute two minds break it as I need the gearbox or fix it at quite high cost for the value of the car. anybody interested in parts?

·
Premium Member
45,080 Posts
We're breaking up two Nuvola blue 156 saloons at the moment so if anyone wants any panels in colour let me know. We're also breaking up a 3.0 GTV in the same colour.

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Forgot to mention the car is located near brands hatch and I will be going to silverstone at the weekend and could take parts with me if there was any interest.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi 1.8TS Sports,

I have a 156 and would be interested in leather interior, what condition is it in?
Also wheels...I dont think you mentioned what they are or condition?

T

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, T

Leather Interior is Blue and is in generally nice condition, not particularly worn, I haven't noticed any scuffs or scratches but will give a more detailed report after a full inspection. One of the door cards does have a broken speaker grill, but I'm sure this could be easily swapped for your current one. I was planning on using the wheels myself as they are are mint condition and have 4 x nearly new tyres, so it would have to be a very good offer. I can take photos and send them to you but not until next week if that's ok. Happy to discuss, please PM me with email / contact no. Kind Regards,

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Looking for another one 2.4 Sportwagon 2004 on ->

I sold my saloon a year or so ago ...................... I miss that colour ..................... and that engine :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Possible to respray ?

Hi - My son has a 156 in this color - anyone know if the paint is still available, and is it possible to get a
respray that will look anything like the original ?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts