Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All just wondering how rare the 159 Q4 V6 JTS Lusso saloon (manual) is, I own one in Northamptonshire but don't ever seen one up for sale or hardly ever see another petrol 159, They jump out at me and can spot one a mile away in the dark.

Registered
Sounds pretty rare to me :oops:, I have a 159 Tbi Lusso (petrol & manual), 46k miles on a 61 plate. I will be selling it 馃槬, can't drive due to medical reason 馃樂.
Will look yours up now, sounds really interesting 馃槉

Registered
Hello 馃憢 I've got one 馃榾.
The 159, in general, is quite rare up here in the frozen North - petrol is rare and V6 is very rare.

Registered
According to the "How Many Left?" website there are either 2, 24 or 98 of them left on the road! They have the same car described three different ways with three different totals. 24 sounds most likely!

Registered
According to the "How Many Left?" website there are either 2, 24 or 98 of them left on the road! They have the same car described three different ways with three different totals. 24 sounds most likely!
I thought it was the sum of those, so 124.

Registered
I have one, 112911 miles on the clock now. New/replacement engine, extensively modified but it still has an Alfa Badge on the front and back.

Going really well, since engine replacement - 1106 miles. Don't think I have come across the use of the term before, certainly not in relationship with this car. However, best I can think of is "Prodigious!"

Engine still bedding - in, but improving day by day. Pulling well from just over 1000 rpm. Really flexible around town and in slow moving conditions. Very sedate. But gets vicious when you stab the throttle. I real wolf in sheep's clothing.

Don't think Alfa have made a better car. Not a single Alfa, over the years I have owned them, could not be improved upon - all the ingredients are there from the off. It is doubly true of this model If anyone gets the chance of a straight car, second hand, they would be wise to jump at it. This is a classy car and a classic in the making. Suspect the 3.2 JTS Brera Q4 will be the same. That car is also beautifully put together. Both these cars are very un - Alfa - like, given what went before. But all the better for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts