Ahead of schedule here :D

Paté - done
pigs in blankets - done
Turkey Crown - done
Baked Ham - done
Roast Pork - done
Veg - prepared and in the pan

Fizz and orange juice - chilled

The only thing I need to do tomorrow is cook the veg, roast the taters and make gravy :thumbs:

I'm feeling very :smug: and organised :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M

·
0 Posts
HM, you deserve a drink:)

Here......decs up...no
............presents bought...no (cash in cards)
...........however, I have a nice bit of top side in the fridge so I'll be faffing around in the kitchen tomorrow, hangover included, cooking a roast.....,with LOTS of sprouts:)

Mince pies are at hand, there is a crimbo Pud in the cupboard, plenty of clotted cream, a fine single malt, champers, crap tele......and my family, friend's, and AO at the end of the phone.

Yup....I'm sorted:thumbs:

....I still need to wrap Puss' pressie though :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
I shall no be contributing any more to this thread on the grounds that you are a man .... :eek:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HM, you deserve a drink:)

Here......decs up...no
............presents bought...no (cash in cards)
...........however, I have a nice bit of top side in the fridge so I'll be faffing around in the kitchen tomorrow, hangover included, cooking a roast.....,with LOTS of sprouts:)

Mince pies are at hand, there is a crimbo Pud in the cupboard, plenty of clotted cream, a fine single malt, champers, crap tele......and my family, friend's, and AO at the end of the phone.

Yup....I'm sorted:thumbs:

....I still need to wrap Puss' pressie though :lol:
:eek: I forgot to mention Home made mince pies a lá Mrs HM - done

I shall no be contributing any more to this thread on the grounds that you are Superman .... :eek:
Why thank you I'm all :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the bloody cast of Zulu round the table tommora :eek:

or is that the cast of Ghengis Khan and the mongol hoard :lol:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Well in front at chez 996

Jack Daniels done already :thumbs:
Southern Comfort next, nicely chilled :thumbs:
Morgans spiced rum waiting in the wings :thumbs:
Smirnoff in the freezer :thumbs:
Wine and Jacques cider for any emergencies :thumbs:

Oh I even bought a crusty bloomer for me bacon sarnies :thumbs:

Impressed myself this year no last minute dash and looking all shi*shape here :D

M

·
0 Posts

Impressed myself this year no last minute dash and looking all shi*shape here :D
Dammit.....I've just wasted a good glug of champers...all over the work top:cheese::thumbs::cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
not done a thing apart from tidy the house, we having xmas dinner boxing day as my daughter is working tomorrow, so will be doing all the prep tomorrow, its only me and the kids but thats fine, i hate entertaining loads of peeps i hardly see all year, willl pop over my best mates tomorrow and have a swift drinky with herthen come home and admire my voucher for a track day in an aston martin at donnington that she and my daughter got me for crimbo......woo bloody hoo....excited:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Get with it! Never cross a Kitteh, or forever have to remember to check your slippers for the 'ole Tuna surprise parcel!!
She left me her pressie this morning...and yesterday....she's been so good for the last month. I blame the effects on my old college chum and his puff. Poor Puss.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

You have skills I admire :thumbs:

Get with it! Never cross a Kitteh, or forever have to remember to check your slippers for the 'ole Tuna surprise parcel!!
Nobody likes Tuna surprise :(

not done a thing apart from tidy the house, we having xmas dinner boxing day as my daughter is working tomorrow, so will be doing all the prep tomorrow, its only me and the kids but thats fine, i hate entertaining loads of peeps i hardly see all year, willl pop over my best mates tomorrow and have a swift drinky with herthen come home and admire my voucher for a track day in an aston martin at donnington that she and my daughter got me for crimbo......woo bloody hoo....excited:lol:
Nice prize Tess :cool:

M

·
0 Posts
"Calm down dear"...

I'm joking....I'd be wetting myself with excitment:D.....well, I'd be excited:eek:

·
Registered
12,745 Posts

Anyone got half a liver to donate in the New Year......:lol:
Was a bit concerned till you mentioned the bacon doorsteps......:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts