Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to get some dinner today, takeaway as it's Saterday and im forced to baby sit with the Mrs...anyways I park up and when I get out just randomly some nice fella stands there and says "Nice car". Got into a big discussion on how he has recently had to sell his GT due to a baby etc...

Just thought it was a nice passing comment from a stranger which was rather unexpected.

Made me smile anyways.

V

·
0 Posts
does make you feel good, i had a similar experience when i went to get a new tyre the other day :)

·
0 Posts
I get loadsa comments about mine from all walks of life too :D

Tis a shiny, sporty looking. touring car, looka likey saloon, that most folk are not familiar with - couple that with the V6 engine - feel the pride :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Thats part of the Alfa "thing" coupled that with knowing you have one of the best looking cars out there, whichever model you have, and the little "issues" start to become less of an issue. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Feels good doesn't it? Happened to me recently at the airport where a guy in Seried 3 Discovery said he thought the 159 was the coolest car on the road and he wanted to get one.:thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Yep it is nice :)
A guy in a big Audi asked me if it was a new car and could he buy one if he went to Alfa :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts