Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n gals,

Im selling my '02,147 2.0 T-Spark and was just wandering what the going rate wld be and how much i shld be asking for it, plus i might be part exing it at a garage and dont want to be ripped off (too much) as i know what you tradersare like....hahaha
Its black with red leather interior, low mileage @ 34,000, heated front seats, climate control, factory fitted sunroof, cruise control, electric windows front n back, basically a great spec model.....bobywork is in good condition for the year, but a couple of small ping dents on the boot by the rear wiper and a few little ones down each side from other doors bumping them while in carparks!!!!!!!
Any help wld be apreciated and the sooner the better as looking to sell it quickly due to getting a newer car... cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i forgot to add that mines a 5 door, not that that will make too much difference i suppose..lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
really you should be looking at 2g plus but these days most cars are falling down the market price wise i've got a 04 147 that i cant even make 1800gbp of lol sold a 03 147 last monday for a grand and now siting on a 02 for 1200 but will probably eng up taking a grand so i can see why steve13 would offer you a cheeky 1400.

it sounds a nice car gotta be worth 1750-2000 to some one due to the milage.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
We had a very similar spec 147 but with 60k miles on it and traded it in about 6 months ago for £1250. Unfortunately anything at 2l or over seems to be worthless these days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts