Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is 'free time'?

Between work, house and allotment I don't seem to have much time to get out and about at the moment.

Do you have lots of free time? Are you 'bored' at home? Or do you have something that consumes all of your free hours?

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I think I get my fair share of free time, spend a few hours on here every night messing about and earning my membership :)

most weekends is just general housekeeping and garden duties, so plenty of time for AO meets, motorsports on the telly or IRL or Poompah duties :D

C

·
0 Posts
A lot of my 'free' time is spent on-call, typically every 2nd or 3rd day and at least one day every weekend. Whilst it does mean I can catch up on stuff at home it's also like being under house arrest and it pi**es Mrs C off no end - we can't visit friends or family or even go out for a meal.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
I've got a 2 year old daughter, a 4 year old daughter and a 6 year old son at home and a 24 year old daughter who lives in her own place that she endlessly need help with. I also have a demanding job, a cat*, and a wife who keeps a permanent rolling list of jobs that she believes need doing. Mostly right now.

I have absolutely no free time and havent had for 6 years now. It's fabulous.

To be fair - me and the wife were together for 8 years prior to the kids and when it was just the two of us (my eldest daughter lived with her mum) we lead the life of riley so I've no complaints at all - and having seen both sides of it all, I can say that I wouldn't be missing/have missed either for all the tea in China.

*(The cat makes no demands whatsoever - but he makes me feel guilty if I sit down...)

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
Usually i work from 9am to 9pm. So i spend 12 hours of the day at work. My free time is between 10pm-2am before i go to bed. Sometimes i sleep a bit earlier than 2am and sometimes later but most of the times when i come home i take a shower and go out with my friends :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Having just walked out of my part time jobbie I now have even more time on my hands :D

No doubt I'll soon get bored and find myself another part time jobbie to amuse myself with :)

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
I spend my "free" time at the gym (about 1h30m 5 or 6 times a week) and I do give myself about 30 minutes every evening to either watch telly, surf the web or read. That's about it. Work and family take all the rest :eek:

·
Registered
57,683 Posts
I spend my "free" time at the gym (about 1h30m 5 or 6 times a week) and I do give myself about 30 minutes every evening to either watch telly, surf the web or read. That's about it. Work and family take all the rest :eek:
Do you have a big belly too now like HM? View attachment 190433

1 - 20 of 31 Posts