Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spider

Had a quick look today, everything seems to work. It needs its belt doing, slight paint fade on front bumper, rear light lens cracked

Might move my 166 along if they are reasonable on the price......

So what is the spider worth?

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
8k seems a lot, when it'll cost another €500+ to get the belts done. If the belts have never been done, then its well over due, time wise. Rear lens replacement (if you can find one) could be expensive. Bumper respray a couple of hundred I'd say. Another couple of hundred for a decent service. You'd be looking at around 9k in total.
So yes, I'd say its an expensive Spider:(

I got my 2001 Spider for 2k. 87k on the clock. I've spent around €700 getting the belts done, and other bits. Few other things need doing, but I'm getting there. Slowly..:mygrin1:

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
That's what I like about this forum. There's always an opportunist just round the corner...:thumbs: :lol:
You're just jealous that he has more motors than you!

Kyote be careful it isn't part of a mid life crisis!!!

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Are you my psychiatrist roarsbaby?:lol: cause that's what he says also.:p
Eh yeah.... Did I tell you that you owe me over £1000 in unpaid fees?
Being the big hearted man that I am I will accept a roadworthy 916 with a fixed roof as payment!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PS I was taking the mick out of Pendragon (George) as he just acquired his Spider...
I drove it on Saturday and it kept saying to me - you're too young for me....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is (at least) my second mid life crisis!

I just want the feel of wind in my hair....if you have ever met me in person you,ll know what I mean :lol:

You're just jealous that he has more motors than you!

Kyote be careful it isn't part of a mid life crisis!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I reckon 5-6k is more realistic. After all its an 04 with galway reg.....actually knock off another 500 for the galway reg :cheese:

8k seems a lot, when it'll cost another €500+ to get the belts done. If the belts have never been done, then its well over due, time wise. Rear lens replacement (if you can find one) could be expensive. Bumper respray a couple of hundred I'd say. Another couple of hundred for a decent service. You'd be looking at around 9k in total.
So yes, I'd say its an expensive Spider:(

I got my 2001 Spider for 2k. 87k on the clock. I've spent around €700 getting the belts done, and other bits. Few other things need doing, but I'm getting there. Slowly..:mygrin1:

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
This is (at least) my second mid life crisis!

I just want the feel of wind in my hair....if you have ever met me in person you,ll know what I mean :lol:
Kyote I have met you in person!
You checked out my Sud...

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a mid-life crisis. Its what men do. Women have the menopause instead. I know which one I'd rather have.... :mygrin1:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
way over priced in todays market, he would be doing very well to get 5000 from me for it

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
€10 - would that stop all the talking down...
Don't start with the 'there's a recession on bud' nonsense now or Mr Angry might come out to play....:tut:

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts